What we do
We began building iOS apps the day the iPhone SDK opened up, and we haven’t stopped since. We leverage the strengths of each and every iOS platform to build incredible solutions across iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Apple TV.
- Apple TV / TV OS - iPhone / iPad Development - Swift
- Apple Watch - Objective-C - Siri Intents
Since the earliest days of Cupcake, we’ve been developing incredible Android applications, taking advantage of everything Android has to offer, including a Chromecast app which Google engineers termed “the best Chromecast integration we have seen to date.
- Java - Kotlin - Android TV
- Custom-embedded Android ROM - Android Wear - Chromecast
When considering iOS or Android app development, most of us think about Objective-C vs Swift, and Java first of all. Being considered native tech stacks, they are naturally most often used mobile development tools when it comes to iOS and Android app development. However, there are more ways to build performant and user-friendly mobile apps. And Xamarin & React Native are two of them.
- React Native - Xamarin (Native and Form)
We consider quality assurance and testing absolutely critical to every project we take on—that’s why our QA team members are involved from day one through product launch (and after). We aren’t satisfied until your app runs the gauntlet of our automated and manual tests, and makes it through intact.
- Testrail - Charles proxy - XCTest UI - Espresso - Selenium - Appium
- Calabash - AWS Device Farm - Xamarin Test Cloud - Firebase Test Lab - Sauce Labs Real Device Cloud
6th Floor, 360A Ben Van Don Street, W. 1, District 4, HCMC, Vietnam
(028) 36 360 815